Dr. Lili Barouch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lili Barouch?

February 18th, 2015

Excellent communication, very knowledgeable, very clear, explains thoroughly and takes plenty of time to make sure all questions are fully answered, a very high level of confidence with Dr Barouch.

May 11th, 2011

This was the best appointment I've ever had!

Dr. Lili Barouch and her student were the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I was diagnosed with a left bundle branch blockage at 27 years old back in Nov. and had seen 3 doctors before seeing Dr. Barouch in April. The doctors before Dr. Barouch left me feeling overwhelmed and very confused about my condition. Dr. Barouch on the other hand discussed my condition very thoroughly and in a way that I understood. I had sent all of my information, tests, and even a letter to Dr. Barouch ahead of time and she not only reviewed everything before my appt., but could recite everything without looking at my chart. She had read studies about my condition ahead of my appt. and her and her student Dr. Kapil Parakh spent about 2 hours discussing my condition and answering EVERY question I had. This appointment made me feel like I was the only person they were seeing the entire day! I went to the Columbia, MD office and it was so convenient! I highly recommend Drs. Parakh and Barouch for any cardiology needs you may have!

May 13th, 2017