A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lili Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili G. Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lili G. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lili Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lili Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg Heights, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists.