A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lili Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili G. Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lili G. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lili Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lili Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg Heights, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists.