A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lili Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lili Levy practice?
- Dr. Lili Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lili Levy practices Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Southfield, MI.