A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilia Blanco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Blanco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
- Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia Blanco MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilia Blanco practice?
- Dr. Lilia Blanco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lilia Blanco practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Sylmar Family Physicians.