A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Gorovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Gorovits is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorovits graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Gorovits has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia Gorovits MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilia Gorovits practice?
- Dr. Lilia Gorovits has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lilia Gorovits practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.