Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganova
Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mailian-Oganova is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel Med Ctr, New York, Ny and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Mailian-Oganova has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganova has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Andrew Maran
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Francis Albertini
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi29