A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailian-Oganov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Mailian-Oganov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia DR Mailian-Oganov MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilia D. Mailian-Oganov practice?
- Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganov has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lilia Mailian-Oganov practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.