A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra-Roide graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Parra-Roide has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide practice?
- Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lilia Parra-Roide practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.