A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Zamora is Satisfactory. Dr. Zamora has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zamora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lilia V. Zamora practice?
Dr. Lilia Zamora practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lily Zamora, Dr. Lilly Zamora, Dr. Lillie Zamora