A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Zamora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamora
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamora Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zamora has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia Zamora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilia Zamora practice?
- Dr. Lilia Zamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilia Zamora practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.