A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilia Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilia Zamora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zamora has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilia Zamora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilia Zamora practice?
- Dr. Lilia Zamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilia Zamora practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.