A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Martinez graduated from Colegio Mayor/Nuestra Senora Del, Lac County-King-Drew Medical C. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez-Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez practice?
- Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liliaha Alvarez-Martinez practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.