A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahrokhian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahrokhian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilian Shahrik Mahrokhian MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilian S. Mahrokhian practice?
- Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyde Park, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.