Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian
Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahrokhian is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Fish Center for Women. Dr. Mahrokhian has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lilian Mahrokhian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Joshua Boyce
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Mark Weinfeld
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Levine
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi15