Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Cecil on Feb 7th, 2015

She is the best, no dout about it.

The best show details The best
by Liz on Sep 12th, 2013

I've had Dr. Mahrokhian as my PCP for like 17 years and she is amazing doctor, she is more than a doctor, she listen and understands me, she is like a friend. She has been there for me in all situations of my life. I love her.

lil show details lil
Jul 25th, 2011

shes the best!

Jul 14th, 2011

She is absolutely amazing!

If you are lucky enough to be her patient you are doing well! show details If you are lucky enough to be her patient you are doing well!
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Mahrokhian hac been my PCP for nearly 14 years and has been there for me through thick and thin (litterally). I love her and hope she will always be my doctor.

An excellent Doctor! show details An excellent Doctor!
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. lillian is an excellent Doctor! She has been my Doctor for so many year, and I am so thankful for her kindness, understanding, professionalism, and wonderful medical care.

Everything a doctor should be! show details Everything a doctor should be!
Nov 19th, 2009

When you have a great primary care doc, it's a relief knowing that that and area of your life is taken care of. I've only had 2 great PCPs, and Dr. M was one of them. She is so friendly and caring, and genuinely interested in you. She takes a very thorough history and always has plenty of time for you. I loved her so much, I recommended her to my husband, who also loved her. Now I've moved out of state and I am sad to not have her as my PCP anymore. :-( She's the best!

Jun 19th, 2009

Dr Mahrokhian is a very caring and competent doctor. She listens well. I would recommend her to anyone.