Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists
850 Boylston St
Ste 402
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-732-9300
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best  |  show details
by Liz on Sep 12th, 2013

I've had Dr. Mahrokhian as my PCP for like 17 years and she is amazing doctor, she is more than a doctor, she listen and understands me, she is like a friend. She has been there for me in all situations of my life. I love her.

|  lil  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

shes the best!

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

She is absolutely amazing!

|  If you are lucky enough to be her patient you are doing well!  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Mahrokhian hac been my PCP for nearly 14 years and has been there for me through thick and thin (litterally). I love her and hope she will always be my doctor.

|  An excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. lillian is an excellent Doctor! She has been my Doctor for so many year, and I am so thankful for her kindness, understanding, professionalism, and wonderful medical care.

|  Everything a doctor should be!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

When you have a great primary care doc, it's a relief knowing that that and area of your life is taken care of. I've only had 2 great PCPs, and Dr. M was one of them. She is so friendly and caring, and genuinely interested in you. She takes a very thorough history and always has plenty of time for you. I loved her so much, I recommended her to my husband, who also loved her. Now I've moved out of state and I am sad to not have her as my PCP anymore. :-( She's the best!

|  show details
Jun 19th, 2009

Dr Mahrokhian is a very caring and competent doctor. She listens well. I would recommend her to anyone.