A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Cohen MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Cohen practice?
- Dr. Liliana Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliana Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.