A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Cohen MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Cohen practice?
- Dr. Liliana Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliana Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.