A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Hamlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Hamlett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Hamlett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlett graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Hamlett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liliana K. Hamlett practice?
Dr. Liliana Hamlett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.