A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Kigonya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Kigonya, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kigonya graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kigonya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Kigonya MBBS, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Kigonya practice?
- Dr. Liliana Kigonya has 15 office locations.
Dr. Liliana Kigonya practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.