A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Palacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Palacio, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Palacio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacio graduated from Universidad Del Quindio, Armenia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Palacio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Palacio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Palacio practice?
- Dr. Liliana Palacio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liliana Palacio practices Pediatrics near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.