A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Saap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Saap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Saap, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saap graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Saap has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana J Saap MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Liliana J. Saap practice?
- Dr. Liliana Saap has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliana Saap practices Dermatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Dermatologists.