A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Tique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Tique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tique
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tique Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Tique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diaper Rash
Education & Awards
Dr. Tique graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tique has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Tique MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Tique practice?
- Dr. Liliana Tique has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliana Tique practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Islip Terrace, NY.
See Islip Terrace Internists and Islip Terrace Pediatricians.