A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Woo, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Woo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Woo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Woo MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Woo practice?
- Dr. Liliana Woo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Liliana Woo practices Urology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Tomball Urologists.