Dr. Liliana Woo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Liliana Woo?

March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Woo L

Very Professional;a good ear. Small wait times. Highly recommended.

October 15th, 2016

My review after see this doctor

She told us one thing and did another. She left a stent in longer than what is was suppose to be in. She did not get all of the stones out like she said she would do. She was one of the worst doctors I have been to.

April 4th, 2016

She is horrible dr. She didn't even examine my condition, all she did was handed me some pills to fix my problem!! Waste of my time and money

January 16th, 2016

Mrs.

I was very impressed with Dr. Woo, she was very professional, courteous , and very to the point. Why was I there? I explained my problem and she gave me her opinion on what I needed to do. I was very pleased with her suggestions and I told her Dr. Buggenhagen had suggested I go to her. Dr. Buggenhagen has high regard for her and now I do too.

August 27th, 2015

I love Dr Woo

Dr Woo is everything that you want in a doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She doesn't rush through your appointment. She spends the time to answer all of your questions. The PA, nurses and office staff are also very nice and caring. I only had one appointment when I had to wait over 10 minutes and that was because they had to reschedule morning appointments due to a terrible storm in the area. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo and her staff.

June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Woo is Awesome , she take her time with you explaining things She shows she cares about me as a patient and my well being

May 5th, 2015

Dr. Woo

Very thorough! Excellent bedside manner. Very polite.

December 19th, 2014

Six Month Evaluation

Dr. Woo is easy to talk with. She discusses health issues in terms that are easy for me to understand. Dr. Woo does not rush. She always takes the time to discuss any health concerns I might have. When I leave a telephone message for Dr. Woo I can always count on a a return call from the nursing staff to discuss my health issue. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo to anyone needing the services of a Board Certified Urologist.

November 24th, 2014

No way to contact staff or office

Since the practice has moved and I don't know where it is I have attempted for about one hour to contact them by telephone for information regarding their location and to confirm an appointment. No success at all. At every number I dialed I received voice mail directions on contacting but nothing resulted in getting the information I needed. Most common response was "the person at extension is on the phone" preceded by "you are first in line". None of this answers my question. Where are you. I was unable to contact the appointment desk and there was no staff to speak with.

November 18th, 2014

Certified Ophthalmic Tech

I am very happy with this office.

March 13th, 2014

Great Doctor

Today it was my first visit with Dr. Woo. Honestly, her professionalism, knowledge and friendliness exceeds my expectation. Wonderful personality and very attentive. I will recommend Dr. Woo to everybody I know and my family members.

December 22nd, 2013

I got my life back

thanks to Dr Woo's expertise, I have my active life back! I spent two years never going anywhere that I didn't have a toilet within steps, including missing concerts I would have loved to see and outings with grandkids.