Urologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Six Month Evaluation  |  show details
by Daniel B. on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Woo is easy to talk with. She discusses health issues in terms that are easy for me to understand. Dr. Woo does not rush. She always takes the time to discuss any health concerns I might have. When I leave a telephone message for Dr. Woo I can always count on a a return call from the nursing staff to discuss my health issue. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo to anyone needing the services of a Board Certified Urologist.

|  No way to contact staff or office  |  show details
by Donald Smith on Nov 24th, 2014

Since the practice has moved and I don't know where it is I have attempted for about one hour to contact them by telephone for information regarding their location and to confirm an appointment. No success at all. At every number I dialed I received voice mail directions on contacting but nothing resulted in getting the information I needed. Most common response was "the person at extension is on the phone" preceded by "you are first in line". None of this answers my question. Where are you. I was unable to contact the appointment desk and there was no staff to speak with.

|  Certified Ophthalmic Tech  |  show details
by Deborah Barrera on Nov 18th, 2014

I am very happy with this office.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Eduard Wolfson on Mar 13th, 2014

Today it was my first visit with Dr. Woo. Honestly, her professionalism, knowledge and friendliness exceeds my expectation. Wonderful personality and very attentive. I will recommend Dr. Woo to everybody I know and my family members.

|  I got my life back  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2013

thanks to Dr Woo's expertise, I have my active life back! I spent two years never going anywhere that I didn't have a toilet within steps, including missing concerts I would have loved to see and outings with grandkids.

|  show details
by Lourdes M. on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Woo is an outstanding professional. I was afraid of the surgery, but she inspired me confidence from the very beginning. She is very thorough during the examination, and listens to all my feedback. She patiently answers all my inquiries and concerns. I am very happy with the results of my operation, and encourage anyone in need of a great Urologist to trust Dr. Woo wholeheartedly. She is a great Physician!

|  got my life back!  |  show details
by Jackie J on May 23rd, 2013

I am very satisfied with my results. I can't say enough good things about Dr Woo and the staff! It's all good!

|  Not a Happy Camper  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

My first impression of Dr. Woo was very positive. She had great bedside manner and was easy to talk to but follow up with her is non-existent! I had a scan done, no one called with the results. Finally, after several phone calls one of her associates read the results and told me it was clear. I also had an issue with one of the receptionist. Apparently filling in for someone who was out. She gave me bad information about pre scan procedure. I won't be going back to Dr. Woo again!

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr Woo always seems like she is in a daze when I see her. Maybe that's just her personality but I'm not impressed with her communication ablilities - I've left there wondering if she even knew or cared about why I was there to see her. Overall - No Woo Whoo for Dr. Woo. Will look for another Dr. that's more caring.

|  Dr. Liliana Woo  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I will highly recommend Dr. Liliana Woo. Dr. Woo speaks several languages and is very helpful.

|  Excellent Caring Physician  |  show details
by Debra A. Lapham on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Liliana is a very bright and caring physician. She listens to your concerns and any daily issues you may have concerning your diagnosis. She is not "surgery happy", and is willing to wait until you realize it's necessary for surgery. She, also, takes care of my Mother, an elderly patient, and is very caring and professional with her issues. She follows through on treatment, and is very concerned you are happy with any medications or procedures you may require. I would trust Dr. Liliana with any diagnosis, and feel assured that I am receiving the best of care!

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
by RN on Apr 10th, 2010

Dr. Woo made it easy to discuss a personal issue. She has excellent bedside manners and listens with empathy to what is being said. Her diagnosis was right on and did not perform any unnecessary tests or procedures. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a Urologist.

|  Excellent urologist  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2009

I saw Dr. Woo for a vasectomy, and my experience with her was fantastic. In addition to being highly professional, I found her to have a wonderful bedside manner. The procedure and its surrounding details were well explained, and the procedure itself was relaxing and without incident.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2009

I saw Dr. Woo for a vasectomy and can say that she was an excellent choice for my procedure. I recommend her highly.

|  No Wooing from Woo  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2008

This doctor is not my idea of a helpful doctor. After a lengthy stay in the hospital, surgery for a skin infection, we could not get her to come in and answer our questions. I felt as if we were given the run-around. We could not get a straight story from anyone about what was going on and we had to call in the patient advocacy services. Basically Dr. Woo ended up discharging my friend early without any help or information about follow up. No prescriptions for antibiotics, no instructions. This doctor is TERRIBLE. If you end up with her in the hospital--ask for another doctor please!