Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I love Dr Woo show details I love Dr Woo
by Alicia S on Aug 27th, 2015

Dr Woo is everything that you want in a doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She doesn't rush through your appointment. She spends the time to answer all of your questions. The PA, nurses and office staff are also very nice and caring. I only had one appointment when I had to wait over 10 minutes and that was because they had to reschedule morning appointments due to a terrible storm in the area. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo and her staff.

by Sheri Clyde on Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Woo is Awesome , she take her time with you explaining things She shows she cares about me as a patient and my well being

Dr. Woo show details Dr. Woo
by Martha S. on May 5th, 2015

Very thorough! Excellent bedside manner. Very polite.

Excellent MD - Staff Followup Needs Work!! show details Excellent MD - Staff Followup Needs Work!!
by Medina Jarman on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Woo is an excellent MD. She answered my questions, listened to my concerns, and was able to create a plan of action of which I was comfortable. However, follow-up care and administrative protocol needs work!!! On my way to my first office visit, I tried to find the exact address on the web page. It is not listed. The office is noted as "The Woodlands". I went to two other offices before finally getting through to the Kingwood office via phone for directions. Also important to note is if you call The Woodlands telephone number, it seems to go automatically to Kingwood. I was told the phone rolls over automatically if no one at The Woodlands office answers it. I have NEVER had it answered at The Woodlands. Secondly, I was scheduled to have a CT scan on 4/17. On 4/14, I left work early to go to The Woodlands office and have labs completed. I was told the labs would be forwarded to Apollo. When I arrived at Apollo on 4/17, the labs were not there and my CT was delayed 45 minutes. Apollo's staff said it happens all the time. No one answered their calls or mine that morning. Apollo finally offered to re-do the labs. Now that my CT has been completed, I cannot get anyone at The Woodlands office to return my call regarding the results of the CT. Awaiting the results is very stressful and after three phone calls, I still have yet to receive a call back. Follow-up care is just as important as the first appointment. Finally, when I was sitting in the reception area awaiting my first visit in The Woodlands, I observed two other patients come in and express their anger that their lab results were never forwarded to the appropriate party. One man said he had been waiting since November!! I felt bad for them until it happened to me. Clear lines of responsibility need to be assigned to office staff. If it is no specific persons job to complete a task, it does not get done.

Six Month Evaluation show details Six Month Evaluation
by Daniel B. on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Woo is easy to talk with. She discusses health issues in terms that are easy for me to understand. Dr. Woo does not rush. She always takes the time to discuss any health concerns I might have. When I leave a telephone message for Dr. Woo I can always count on a a return call from the nursing staff to discuss my health issue. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo to anyone needing the services of a Board Certified Urologist.

No way to contact staff or office show details No way to contact staff or office
by Donald Smith on Nov 24th, 2014

Since the practice has moved and I don't know where it is I have attempted for about one hour to contact them by telephone for information regarding their location and to confirm an appointment. No success at all. At every number I dialed I received voice mail directions on contacting but nothing resulted in getting the information I needed. Most common response was "the person at extension is on the phone" preceded by "you are first in line". None of this answers my question. Where are you. I was unable to contact the appointment desk and there was no staff to speak with.

Certified Ophthalmic Tech show details Certified Ophthalmic Tech
by Deborah Barrera on Nov 18th, 2014

I am very happy with this office.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Eduard Wolfson on Mar 13th, 2014

Today it was my first visit with Dr. Woo. Honestly, her professionalism, knowledge and friendliness exceeds my expectation. Wonderful personality and very attentive. I will recommend Dr. Woo to everybody I know and my family members.

I got my life back show details I got my life back
Dec 21st, 2013

thanks to Dr Woo's expertise, I have my active life back! I spent two years never going anywhere that I didn't have a toilet within steps, including missing concerts I would have loved to see and outings with grandkids.

by Lourdes M. on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Woo is an outstanding professional. I was afraid of the surgery, but she inspired me confidence from the very beginning. She is very thorough during the examination, and listens to all my feedback. She patiently answers all my inquiries and concerns. I am very happy with the results of my operation, and encourage anyone in need of a great Urologist to trust Dr. Woo wholeheartedly. She is a great Physician!

got my life back! show details got my life back!
by Jackie J on May 23rd, 2013

I am very satisfied with my results. I can't say enough good things about Dr Woo and the staff! It's all good!

Not a Happy Camper show details Not a Happy Camper
Apr 30th, 2013

My first impression of Dr. Woo was very positive. She had great bedside manner and was easy to talk to but follow up with her is non-existent! I had a scan done, no one called with the results. Finally, after several phone calls one of her associates read the results and told me it was clear. I also had an issue with one of the receptionist. Apparently filling in for someone who was out. She gave me bad information about pre scan procedure. I won't be going back to Dr. Woo again!

Aug 14th, 2012

Dr Woo always seems like she is in a daze when I see her. Maybe that's just her personality but I'm not impressed with her communication ablilities - I've left there wondering if she even knew or cared about why I was there to see her. Overall - No Woo Whoo for Dr. Woo. Will look for another Dr. that's more caring.

Dr. Liliana Woo show details Dr. Liliana Woo
Oct 12th, 2010

I will highly recommend Dr. Liliana Woo. Dr. Woo speaks several languages and is very helpful.

Excellent Caring Physician show details Excellent Caring Physician
by Debra A. Lapham on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Liliana is a very bright and caring physician. She listens to your concerns and any daily issues you may have concerning your diagnosis. She is not "surgery happy", and is willing to wait until you realize it's necessary for surgery. She, also, takes care of my Mother, an elderly patient, and is very caring and professional with her issues. She follows through on treatment, and is very concerned you are happy with any medications or procedures you may require. I would trust Dr. Liliana with any diagnosis, and feel assured that I am receiving the best of care!

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by RN on Apr 10th, 2010

Dr. Woo made it easy to discuss a personal issue. She has excellent bedside manners and listens with empathy to what is being said. Her diagnosis was right on and did not perform any unnecessary tests or procedures. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a Urologist.

Excellent urologist show details Excellent urologist
Feb 9th, 2009

I saw Dr. Woo for a vasectomy, and my experience with her was fantastic. In addition to being highly professional, I found her to have a wonderful bedside manner. The procedure and its surrounding details were well explained, and the procedure itself was relaxing and without incident.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Jan 6th, 2009

I saw Dr. Woo for a vasectomy and can say that she was an excellent choice for my procedure. I recommend her highly.

No Wooing from Woo show details No Wooing from Woo
Jun 24th, 2008

This doctor is not my idea of a helpful doctor. After a lengthy stay in the hospital, surgery for a skin infection, we could not get her to come in and answer our questions. I felt as if we were given the run-around. We could not get a straight story from anyone about what was going on and we had to call in the patient advocacy services. Basically Dr. Woo ended up discharging my friend early without any help or information about follow up. No prescriptions for antibiotics, no instructions. This doctor is TERRIBLE. If you end up with her in the hospital--ask for another doctor please!

> > > > Patient Reviews