A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Arenzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane Arenzon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arenzon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arenzon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arenzon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Arenzon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Arenzon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Liliane Arenzon practice?
- Dr. Liliane Arenzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliane Arenzon practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.