A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane Quinlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Quinlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quinlan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane B Quinlan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liliane B. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Liliane Quinlan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Liliane Quinlan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Williamstown Internists and Williamstown Geriatric Doctors.