A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Bastos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane Bastos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Bastos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastos graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador.
Dr. Bastos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Miranda Bastos MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liliane M. Bastos practice?
- Dr. Liliane Bastos has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliane Bastos practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Internists and Williamstown Geriatric Doctors.