Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liliane Deeb
Dr. Liliane Deeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deeb is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Staten Island University South. Dr. Deeb has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Liliane Deeb has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Liliane Deeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Aziz Ahmad
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Staten Island, NY 0 mi18
Dr. James Kenny
Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Tiffany Pompa
Internal Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0 mi