A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane El Kassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane El Kassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane El Kassis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. El Kassis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. El Kassis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane S El Kassis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Liliane S. El Kassis practice?
- Dr. Liliane El Kassis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liliane El Kassis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.