A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Gibbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Lebanese University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Harika Gibbs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Liliane H. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Liliane Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliane Gibbs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiologists and Orange Pediatric Specialists.