A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Gibbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Lebanese University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liliane H. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Liliane Gibbs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.