Dr. Liliane Hay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 22nd, 2016
The best pediatrician ever
It is truly an amazing thing when you find a doctor you can trust your kids to. She is not only knowledgeable as a Doctor by the most honestly nice Dr. We've met. I like her approach to medicine as we only want medication for our kids when it is strictly necessary. As per some reviews, we have never had problem with billing, my husband is a medical biling manager and can attest for her modest billing practices. We came to her office recommended by friends and it we absolutely love her and recommend to everybody else. Thank you Dr. Hay!

April 18th, 2016
Best Service
Dr. Hay has been the pediatrician of my kids for over 8 years. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to diagnose and explain to me about the development of my kids. Although most kids don't like doctor's visits, mine have always been comfortable while there because the staff and Dr. Hay greet them very nicely and make them feel at ease. I referred many friends to Memorial City Pediatrics and they're all happy and satisfied with the outstanding service that Dr. Hay and her staff provide.

March 11th, 2016
The Best!
She is an amazing Doctor, and the sweetest I've ever met. All I can say is that my 3 kids couldn't have a better doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, I now work for a pediatrician but I still take my kids to her, and I recommend her to all my friends and everyone. We love you Dr. Hay!

December 29th, 2015
Loved her

December 28th, 2015
We are very happy with our new Doctors, they are very knowledgeable and sweet.

December 28th, 2015
Excellent, very knowledgeable and sweet .

November 24th, 2015
GREAT DOCTORS!!
its always very easy and fast to make an appt. once we get to the apt we only wait about 15 mins till we see the doctor. both doctors are amazing and friendly, always willing to answer questions even after hours.

May 1st, 2015
Very good and sweet doctor.
I got to say that she is an excellent Doctor. I see some billing complains, her previous staff was not very good at collecting payments, it is good to leave without paying but it is not fun to receive the bills... I'm just happy to take my kids to her and her doctors. She is such a very good and sweet doctor.

April 18th, 2015
Dr Hay is an excellent clinician, compassionate, highly professional and knowledgeable. The staff was awesome , the office function was smooth overall and very efficient. I highly recommend this office, Memorial city Pediatrics

March 18th, 2015
Very Happy Parent
Dr. Hay is a great doctor, sweet and knowledgeable. Working also in the medical field as a biller, I can tell that most people don't know what they have in their coverage, we want all the benefits of the doctors but at little or no cost, and past the frustration of our coverage to the doctor. In any case, what matters is that she has always taken very good care of my children.

March 17th, 2015
Just clarification
Excellent doctor, if it wasn't because I know her I would never go there because of those reviews, the interesting part is that most of those were patients for years and suddenly she is bad, if you don't understand your insurance coverage, that is something for you to know, it's between you and your insurance, you just go to the doctor because you need them to see your kid and hopefully you have good coverage. In any case, I trust her completely, refer all my friends and none have a complaint, can't complain on the waiting time as sometimes it is me who holds the doctor with all my questions, it will be hypocrisy if I complain with someone else does it.

March 11th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I'm very grateful that there are still truly caring and knowledgeable physicians. I have recommended Dr. Hay to to all our friends as the best advise you can give someone and every one of them can testify of how good they are. Thank you Doctor.