A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane Min is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Min
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from New York University.
Dr. Min has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Min MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Liliane Min practice?
- Dr. Liliane Min has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liliane Min practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.