Learn more about Dr. Liliane Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliane Min is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Min
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Min Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from New York University.
Dr. Min has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Min MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Liliane Min practice?
- Dr. Liliane Min has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liliane Min practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.