A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliane Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliane Yacoub, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yacoub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliane Khouri Yacoub MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Liliane K. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Liliane Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliane Yacoub practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Pathologists.