A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cayabyab-Loe graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cayabyab-Loe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilibeth Maria Cayabyab-Loe MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilibeth M. Cayabyab-Loe practice?
- Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.