Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lilibeth Cayabyab-Loe?

excellent caring doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Good service

Very very rude doctor!!!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2014

She has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I have a long history of back problems and reproductive problems as well. My previous doctor retired so I decided to book an appointment with dr. Cayababe loe Worst thing I ever did!!! Not only did she ignore my MRI papers, it's almost as if she laughed at it. Then she said well I won't give any pain meds, what I didn't ask you for anything!!! And I have a pain doctor for that besides, not that she cared. Anyhow to make a long story short, she is one sorry excuse for a doctor representing MoBap, and if other doctors are anything like her in that hospital affiliation then it's a shame. Dr. Cayababeloe you need to learn how to be respectful to your patients, it's us who pay for your 300 dollar shoes. I pay way to much for insurance to be treated like a bum on the streets, heck a bum doesn't even deserve to be treated the way she did me. Whoever finds her as a great practitioner then that's great as for me, big no no. No wonder why it was so easy to get into see you so fast. Should have known then....

Waste of Time - Office Staff Mistake

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I can only rate Dr. C-Loe based on office staff. Called for an appt for my mother who has dementia based on referral from Alzheimer's assoc. Waited 4 months for new patient appt, filled out all paperwork, brought my 76 year old disabled mother to the office and THEN they tell me that they can't accept her insurance -- said they were full up for the year on this insurance. Not sure why (United Healthcare) and no explanation. Wanted me to agree to pay out of pocket but couldn't tell me cost and said insurance may then deny any hospitalization. Complete waste of time and energy and now back to square one...

Posted on September 5th, 2017