A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilie Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilie Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilie Lin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilie Lin MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lilie Lin practice?
- Dr. Lilie Lin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lilie Lin practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.