A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilie Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilie Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilie Lin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lilie Lin practice?
Dr. Lilie Lin practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.