Dr. Liliya Besedina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Dr.Besedina is truly devoted to her patients and i couldn't have picked a better dermatologist for me and my family. She is so knowledgeable and patient always explaining medical things in a relatable manner and making sure you understand how to proceed with the medication or future visits.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr.Beside a is excellent. She is accurate and caring. The only problem is the staff. Their attitudes ,lack of calling for a reminder, etc. This is mostly front end staff that has these problems. Everyone in the rooms with the doctor are pleasant. Forgive me I forgot her name but she is from an Asian background and tends to work upfront and once and a while in the back is very rude,and has no patients, and her entire demeanor and attitude is not one to work with people especially ones needing help from a doctor. She and some of the other girls near the phones change the entire experience. If it wasn't for Dr.Besidina being so good I would probably not go back. But Doc is great!

June 17th, 2016
It's not Dr. Besedina
I went there as a walk in to see Dr. Besedina but another female saw me I don't think she is a doctor. She's only a nurse practitioner. I waited for almost 2 hours and she only saw me for less than 5 minutes. She is not well knowledgeable . She misdiagnosed me! I recently went to another dermatologist and i was told that I've been using the wrong medication! BEWARE! Look for Dr. Besedina make sure you see her NOT the nurse practioner.

June 1st, 2016
One of the best

May 24th, 2016
Terrible management. Dr. Is very rude to patients and medical assistants. Brought my grandmother there and she wanted to ask questions. Dr. began to clap right in her face while saying pay attention. I will never bring my grandmother back to this disrespectful and rude doctor. Plus wait time was 3 hours.

March 10th, 2016
warning
This doctor is horrible!!! I recently went to get treatment and she offered me things I could purchase from the office in instead of being sympathetic and sending to the pharmacy. The office smelled like food as if they were enjoying food while we waited for 2 hours. The office was disgusting and tiny I don't recommend this thief office to anyone

February 19th, 2016
I gave Lilia 5 stars because she was amazing taking care of me ! I can only say positive things about her (except for the wait time .. Had to wait for an hour to get in). She was polite, explained my condition in great detail and performed the procedure the same day. Very happy! Highly recommend !

November 22nd, 2015
Don't f
Very rude to her patients even to her staff!!!

August 20th, 2015
Good Doctor.
Dr. Besedina was friendly and professional, and she is knowledgeable. She gave me some cream and correctly diagnosed my eczema condition. I recommend her.

July 29th, 2015
Ms.
I come all the way from Long Island to be treated by Dr.Besedina because she is simply the best. She knows what she is doing and with all her experience I trust her to always give me the right care. She has not only helped me with my melanoma but also my daughter with her acne. She explains things in a simple manner and makes sure her patients follow the treatment needed. I can't believe some people have something bad to say about her. Her staff is also so friendly and Eventhough the wait is sometimes long it's worth it. I miss seeing the young man that worked with her for years.

May 6th, 2015
Very Nice and Kind Doctor
The wait is kinda long but it's worth it. Dr. Basedina explains everything. She is an amazing dermatologist! Very kind and shows concern to her patients.

February 25th, 2015
Dr.Besedina and her staff are excellent she is treating my Sister she has had this condition for all of her life we were going to another Dr. For the problem but after a while she didn't accept her insurance but Dr. Besedina did so shebhas helped her tremendously