Overall Review

3.9

May 7th, 2013
Unpleased Parent
This doctors office is unprofessional. The office manager Sergei is rude and the content is miss leading. This office is under an entity call Healthcare Partners and by choosing this dr. they switch your insurance without informing you. They then require you to get a referral from Healthcare Partners which is not accepted most place. This is the worst experience I’ve ever had with an doctor or office and I will never refer anyone. I am now left paying for a visit and the office is not responsive.

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Drukman is "OKAY". She does need to improve her bedside manner and does rush the visits. I also did not feel that she did a good job when it came to diagnosing my daughter.

August 8th, 2011
A Caring and Professional Doctor
Dr. Drukman is definitely one of the best pediatricians around. She knows how to interact with children. She has a caring personality. I am so happy that I found Dr. Drukman. I have to take a cab everytime I come to her office but it's so worth it because her service is nothing short of excellent. Good job!

May 29th, 2011
The best doctor
My one year old baby got ear infection on the long weekend before Memorial day and I gave a call to Dr. Drukman, it was 6 pm her office was closed for 3 days and she didn't send me the Emergensy room, she opened her office (I would like to point it was Saturday 6pm) and check my baby, after check up she called 411 to find out which pharmacies were open. I read another review about Dr.Drukman and lady complained that doctor did not spend enough time for her son. I don't think it's true. It has to be something personal. Dr.Drukman is Doctor from capital D and I think that God sent her to this world to take care of sick children. I would recommend her to everyone who is looking for a good doctor. Thank You Dr. Drukman for beeing such a good doctor and good person. God bless You. I appreciate what You did for my baby. Thank You again.

May 29th, 2011
The best doctor
The best doctor ever. Very professional and with such a good personality. I would recommend her to all my friends who have children.

March 23rd, 2011
My visits were OK. The wait time was great 15 min. She needs to work on her bedside manner. She is a little rude, maybe a language barrier or something. I felt rushed and she was a little short with my child 9 yr old. People have to understand America is a melting pot of different cultures and as a doctor you are there to help everyone in need. Don't prejudge people, I might give her another chance in the future. Maybe she was not in a good mood on those days.

February 16th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
After searching for a pediatrician for a long time, I was happy to find Dr. Drukman. She is a wonderful doctor and her interaction with children is superb. Her staff at the Methodist Family clinic are professional and helpful. I recommend whole-heartedly!