A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Yanovskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya practice?
- Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya has 1 office location.
- Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near , .