Learn more about Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanovskaya graduated from University Of Tartu.
Dr. Yanovskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanovskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya practice?
Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange General Practitioners, West Orange Internists, and West Orange Nuclear Medicine Physicians.