Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya
Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Yanovskaya is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Yanovskaya has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya has the following 4 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Liliya Yanovskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Podiatry, General Practice
Dr. Andreas Savopoulos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Orange, NJ 0.04 mi42
Dr. Vitaly Fishbein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.04 mi37