Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilli Link
Dr. Lilli Link, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Link is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Link has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilli Link has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lilli Link is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Tatiana Mamaeva
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi38
Dr. Jose Bautista
New York, NY 0.04 mi55
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi11