Dr. Lilli Link MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
5 stars for Dr. Link through & through. Her insistence on looking at the whole picture of what was happening with my health saved my life. Dr. Link is thorough & generous with her time. One of the best parts of treatment with her was a sense of resolve & clarity around the diagnoses.

April 18th, 2013
A Rare and Valuable Combination
Dr. Liili Link is the needle in the haystack in terms of her unique expertise as an exceptionally knowlegeable and effective Nutritionist. Dr, Link's experience as a practicing internist has enabled her to not only develop a dietary plan for weight loss in my case, but she has done so factoring in elements which have also proven to have a positive effect in addressing physical conitions as well. In addition to my losing weight Dr. Link's non -extremist and practical approach has resulted not only weight loss but has inspired me to permanently transiton to a healthier lifestyle and approach to heallthier eating habits. Dr. Link's caring and patient attention is another factor in her effectiveness as an insping Nutritionist,

February 17th, 2013
Alternative Health Advisor, NYC
I knew when I first spoke to Dr. Link, that she would be the one to guide my health issue in the right direction. Beings in the field of natural health, I felt Dr. Link's credentials and knowledge would be the perfect scenario for me. And I was so right! Besides her warm and kind welcoming, I found her to be quite astute in her field. She was right on the money as far as her advice to me. Have felt better than ever since my visit. That was three years ago. Time for a second visit, even though I feel great! I would recommend her highly if you are looking to achieve a better way of healthy living.

June 14th, 2017