A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Petruzzelli graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Petruzzelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilli Mary Petruzzelli MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lilli M. Petruzzelli practice?
- Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Boston Internists and Boston Hematologists.