A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Petruzzelli graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Petruzzelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petruzzelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lilli M. Petruzzelli practice?
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.