Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Cambridge, MA (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Petruzzelli is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Brigham & Women`s Hospital and Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lilli Petruzzelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.
Dr. Wolf Duvernoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Canton, MI 0 mi54
Dr. Mark Hakim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Canton, MI 0 mi10
Dr. William Cooney
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Canton, MI 0 mi11