A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillia Laplace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillia Laplace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillia Laplace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplace graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Laplace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillia Theresa Laplace MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lillia T. Laplace practice?
- Dr. Lillia Laplace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lillia Laplace practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.