Learn more about Dr. Lillia Laplace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillia Laplace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laplace
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Laplace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillia Laplace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplace graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Laplace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillia T Laplace MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lillia T. Laplace practice?
- Dr. Lillia Laplace has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lillia Laplace practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Milton, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.