A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilliam Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilliam Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilliam Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilliam Marie Garcia MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilliam M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lilliam Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lilliam Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Ft Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.