Dr. Lilliam Garcia MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

June 9th, 2017
With her HEART , she handles her practice. Excellent Doctor Hard Worker

May 16th, 2017
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr. Garcia. However, since she has relocated her office, the new office staff do not return calls if answer the phone at all. I have left messages and sent a fax in order to receive a response with no luck.

February 5th, 2017
Can never get an appointment within a reasonable time. If you need to see the dr asap they will tell you there are no appointments and want to schedule for weeks later, not good for elderly patients!!!! Very bad at getting back to you with information. It took 5 weeks to get some needed paperwork back. I like the dr but the office is run horribly.

August 6th, 2016
Bad dr..doesnt know what she is doing

February 9th, 2016
Always spends time and shows concern

May 29th, 2015
Great Doctor and very interested in the care of Her Patients. Highly recommended.

April 19th, 2014
Great doctor !
She has been my doctor now for about 6 yrs. She is very professional an personable! I always get the answers to my questions and she keeps me healthy. Her referrals of specialists are just as great !

July 31st, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Garcia has been a doctor of mine for a few years and I have found only positive experiences with her. She is intelligent, attentive, compassionate and really does know her stuff. I would definitely recommend her.

December 3rd, 2012
One Excellent Doctor

February 23rd, 2012
NO BETTER DOCTOR
Dr Garcia is extremely compassionate, professional and very INTELLIGENT. She was able to diagnose my condition after just 1 visit. I have been to 3 other top doctors at university hospitals who all misdiagnosed me after running numerous tests. Dr. Garcia has an incredible bedside manner that will instantly put you at ease. THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR!!!

December 1st, 2011
Some assistant called and read my blood test results to me. The conclusions on the test were not completely accurate. I think I was given bad medical advise. I was prescriped medication but it took me 6 wks and many telephone calls to get the prescription called in to the pharmacy. Very disappointed with the entire experience.

August 1st, 2011
Good Bedside Manner - Major Problems with Diagnosis
Please be careful when going to Dr. Garcia. While she does a good bedside manner, she was negligent with my health issue. Went in for a throat infection and instead of doing a throat culture (like other doctors had done in the past) she prescribed me a 5 day antibiotic and sent me home. When it didn't get better after the five days, she put me on a 10 day course. Went in to see her and insisted on a throat culture, she said there was no need because she insisted it would be negative. They did the throat culture and it turned out positive for a very severe bacteria and I had to be put on Cipro for 30 days. Had to go to ENT and he said that essentially it was an abcess and that I was steps away from the hospital because of her negligence. To top it off, she went as far to say I was paranoid because I wanted a culture. I was a patient of Dr.Gray and thought he was a wonderful doctor, but please use caution with Dr. Garcia. I am writing this because I don't want someone else to go through the torment of what I went through.