A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes-Cruz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Valdes-Cruz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilliam Maria Valdes-Cruz MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lilliam M. Valdes-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Hollywood Pediatric Specialists.