Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz
Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Valdes-Cruz is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital West. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lilliam Valdes-Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Lazaro Hernandez
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Frank Scholl
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Elias Salama
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi58