A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Alderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Alderman, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Alderman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Alderman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Catherine Alderman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian C. Alderman practice?
- Dr. Lillian Alderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Alderman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Liberty, MO.
See Liberty Obstetricians & Gynecologists.