A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Emlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Emlet is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Emlet, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlet graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Emlet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Liang Emlet MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian L. Emlet practice?
- Dr. Lillian Emlet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Emlet practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.