A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foca Munoz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Foca Munoz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz practice?
- Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Foca Munoz practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.