A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Gelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Gelberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Gelberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Gelberg practice?
- Dr. Lillian Gelberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Gelberg practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.