A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Graf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Graf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Graf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Graf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Graf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Rachel Graf MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian R. Graf practice?
- Dr. Lillian Graf has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Graf practices Dermatology near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Dermatologists.