Overall Review

February 12th, 2016
This was the first time we have been to her office. Upon reading the reviews I was second guessing to keep the appt. I found the reviews to be misleading, to my surprise her staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. I got an appt the very next day for my husband who was in pain with an unexplainable rash. They would have given me the appt to see her the same day but she was not in her office all day due to the factor she was in surguery for the day. She diagnosed my husband immediately and began treatment for him. I was so pleased I am going to have my granddaughter go to her. I would highly recommend her and her staff, don't knock it til you try it. She is now our dermo for sure rate her a 10.

November 30th, 2015
Very pleased w/Dr Graf and her staff.

June 15th, 2015
Dermatologist
I would NEVER recommend using Dr. Lillian Graf in Bayside. I was extremely disappointed in her handling of services. She conveniently avoids giving you the facts about a procedure just to suck you in to spending more money with her. When I went back to complain that there were NO results and that I filed a dispute with American Express she cried and said" you mean I am not going to be paid?" She avoided telling me that I would need up to 5 more treatments of voluma if I wanted to see results. Each treatment cost $1500 and lasts for up to 2 years. I never would have had the first treatment.

February 12th, 2014
patient
I was referred to Dr. Graff by my mohs surgeon last year, after being treated by many dermatologists thru out the years. I found her to be very caring and very up to date with the latest treatments of skin cancer. she was the only one who suggested a preventive treatment instead of just treating the cancer. I found her staff to be very helpful and accommodating, the usual wait time in her office is about 10-15 minutes, and Dr. Graf was always very generous with the time she spent with me at any given appointment. I highly recommend her.

November 5th, 2012
Appalling care and follow-up
I've never had to write a negative review of a physician, but there's a first time for everything. My Mom is an (ex) patient of Dr. Graf's, and her experience with Dr. Graf has been thoroughly unsatisfactory. It started with a biopsy. My Mom is elderly, and Dr. Graf performed several biopsies on her leg -- all without anesthesia. Her health aide, who was present throughout the process, was appalled. The pain persisted for many days, and Dr. Graf never discussed with my mother or her aide what kind of pain treatment might be needed. But here's the kicker. The biopsies showed cancer, and my Mom's aide made an appointment with a surgeon, When she and her aide showed up for her surgery (after two months of pain), it turned out Dr. Graf's office had never forwarded to the surgeon the biopsy results (or anything else, for that matter). Not only that, the photos that Dr. Graf took of my mother's lesions were somehow "misplaced." So the surgery couldn't be done, and my Mom had to leave the office, with no relief to her pain. Needless to say, we're looking for another dermatologist. Between insensitivity (bordering on cruelty) on Dr. Graf's part, and ineptitude on the part of her and her office, I'd advise people looking for a competent and responsible dermatologist to look elsewhere.

September 11th, 2012
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr.Graf is a top rate dermatologist and excellent diagnostician. Her caring, busy staff (3 doctors in this office) also excel in helping with all aspects of the visit. Patients here seem a bit "entitled" and I have personally noted them treating the staff in a rude ,disrespectful manner at times.The long wait is a testament to the doctor's popularity in her field.I will continue to see her and her "Graf staff" as long as she practices medicine!

June 4th, 2012
A Good doctor but....
I think that Dr. Graf is an excellent physician. I feel that there are two problems with her office however. First, I have always had to wait a long time to be seen. Second, I find her office staff to be abrasive and uncooperative. In spite of these shortcomings, I think that she is an excellent doctor.

January 27th, 2011
review by nancy
dr.lillian graf is a credit to her profession. she is an excellent dermatologist with impressive credentials and years of experience. i feel very comfortable with dr.graf and her competent staff. most important,dr. graf is a great diagnostician. identify it and treat it,she's the whole package.