A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Harstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Harstine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Harstine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harstine graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Harstine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Rae Harstine MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian R. Harstine practice?
- Dr. Lillian Harstine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Harstine practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Wichita Internists.