A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliian Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliian Harvey is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Harvey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliian P Harvey MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Liliian P. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Liliian Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Liliian Harvey practices Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.