A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Indio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Indio, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Indio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Indio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Indio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian R Indio MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian R. Indio practice?
- Dr. Lillian Indio has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Indio practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.