Internal Medicine

Mount Sinai- Riverside Medcial Group
1010 N Broadway
Yonkers, NY 10701
914-968-3535
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Good!  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

Dr. Indio really LISTENS to you, which is a rarity with physicians these days. It's difficult for a patient to explain what's concerning/afflicting them b/c we may have a tendency to babble or not say enough, but Dr. Indio makes you feel relaxed so you're able to gather your thoughts and she takes notes. She also remembers issues from previous visits and follows up on them. Yes, the facility looks a little sketchy, but she is a good doctor so it's worth it to go there.

|  She was OK  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2013

I arrived very early and was able to be seen by her even earlier than the scheduled appointment. I liked that because I was growing bored and anxious sitting in the waiting area. My appt was for a physical and referral- but my main concern was getting the referral to a specialist. During the exam Dr. Indio noticed a skin condition and included that in the referral to the specialist. I was impressed she caught that since no other doctor had. She asks a lot of questions, which may seem redundant after filling out a gazillion forms that ask the same things. Exam was quick, but she didn't rush through it. I was made aware of her availability right away and advised that either she or her assistant would contact me with the results of my blood work. I received the results from her assistant a few days later. I think Dr. Indio seems competent based on my first visit, but the condition of the facility is another story. It's old and dumpy. The exam room was OK, but the pillow on the exam table was dirty (I spotted a noticeable rust colored smudge on it- needless to say I didn't touch the bare pillow). While I had a good experience with the front desk, I can definitely see how other patients would feel they are unprofessional.

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

Went to this doctor after not feeling well and for a physical. An while she took the necessary time to exam me, she loste as a patient because on her inability to follow up properly. It tooks days to get a live person on the phone and to actually her to call back. After which we had a disagreement about how her patients are treated in their after care. She sounded like she has no time for her patients and they just have to accept it. She told me she would call in a prescription to my pharmacy, well almost a week later, no prescription and no return visit for me. This doctor and her staff are very unprofessional and should be reprimanded by the lead doctor of the office.